Topic 1- Travel through space to a new habitable planet
- Introduce astronomic terms informally.
- Knowing the basic principles of astronomy.
- Use and distinguish different telescopes.
- Identify different constellations and planets.
- Use different astronomy applications to facilitate the observation of the sky.
Learning about constellations
- Look for information about the different constellations.
- Check information about the different planets and stars in the constellation.
- Find any history of our constellation.
- Create a model of our constellation.
- Represent constellations with recycled materials.
CoSpaces Edu App - First group
CoSpaces Edu App - Download it here
CoSpaces Edu App - Second group
Classify galaxies and take a look to our solar system
Explore the universe
- Students learn how to use AR technology.
- Students get to know the Solar system.
- Student learn about the Solar system and its exploring
- Students develop empathy and patience.
- Students develop visual orientation.